4.23.2010

Ahoy!


"Ahoy! End of season in sight, cap'n!" 


Seems like this has been the prevailing attitude among pretty much everyone (except me and Andy). As I've been trying to organize spring park shooting, it's been like pulling teeth to get people together to shoot stuff. Eventually we were able to gather at Park City Mountain Resort, but it was graybird, so we ended up sessioning the pole jam feature that they put in for the last couple days. Such an amazing piece of metal, and it gave you a lot of opportunities to send it. I hit it the next day while shredding with my friend Rob and I thought I was going to die because you could charge it super deep into the transition. Big ups to all the guys who sacrificed their bodies for the shot, even though we didn't really get very many shots.

No comments: