11.26.2009

HarryO's Aftermath


Now that it's all said and done, I'm stoked I went and shot the event. DJ Brisk was on the turntables all night celebrating the Winter 2009 Collection launch of SIEGE Audio's new products at World Famous HarryO's in Park City, UT, and although I think he's a very skilled DJ, I don't have a healthy appreciation for the music that he plays, so it was difficult for me to get into the whole event, but I had a great time in hindsight. Photos followed by dancing, followed by Village Inn, followed by a two-hour gospel conversation with Mikal 2000 out in front of his house until about 5:30 in the morning. I guess that's how life goes when you're a rockstar, right?


Anyway, I hope you enjoy these photos, and feel free to check out all the photos that we posted on the SIEGE event page by clicking here. Thanks again to all the gorgeous people who stepped in front of the lens to make me happy, and special thanks to Kristopher and Audrey for keeping me sane all through the evening. You guys are the best!



No comments: